Thursday, June 25, 2009

November 20- Sterling says he’s ready to go!


This boy knows that as soon as he’s bundled up, it’s time to GO!
Today was one of our favorite days of the week…playgroup day! Today’s playgroup was hosted in the home of little Audrey, and her mommy, Nicole. We had lots of fun playing with Audrey’s toys and all of the other little toddlers (and one baby Mason). Audrey was such a gracious hostess and didn’t mind sharing with all her little friends. She didn’t even mind Ella making herself at home in Audrey’s highchair!

Leave it to Evie and Sterling to find the loudest and most annoying toy in the room to play with! “Look Eve, if you push this button it plays these horribly annoying melodies that no mother can stand to hear more than once!”
Ella and Evie stop to giggle after playgroup. Such lucky girls to have such sweet friends!
I have to share this adorable little flower hat with you! I can’t get over how precious it is. I ordered it from a friend’s website, where she is charging incredibly too little for this adorable little hat. I'm sure this is yet another thing Ella will murder me for dressing her in when she gets older, but for now, I love having my own real life baby to play dress up with! Check out the Missy Prissy Bows website at: http://www.missyprissybowboutique.com/
The owner is super talented and makes some adorable custom bows!

No comments: