Saturday, June 27, 2009

December 29- Soldier Boy


Always trying to be just like Daddy. Your Mommy isn’t quite ready for you to wear that barret just yet little guy.
The last Christmas pictures
As was the case last year, these two have too many cute Christmas outfits that I have to get pictures of. Sorry for the picture overload (no, I’m not really all that sorry!).





Sterling frets...What’s that you say? We have to be good for a whole other year if we want that Santa fellow to visit us again? Sheesh! That’s a tall order! You do know the terrible two’s are just around the corner, don’t you?
Finito. I sincerely hope this concludes our Christmas pictures for this year. One just never knows! I wanted to be caught up in time for the New Year to roll in, so I’ve been cranking out tons of posts over the past few days. I hope everyone has enjoyed sharing our Christmas with us from afar!

No comments: