Sunday, June 28, 2009

January 15- Why I had to have a girl


If little boys are snips and snails and puppy dog tails, then little girls truly are sugar, spice, and everything nice. And this picture is the epitome of why I had to have a little girl. She’s flowers and pearls, and pink polka dotted snow boots. Oh, and did I mention those are real pearls? Yes, I'm crazy. Anyhow, I bought her these fabulous little pink snow boots, and she flipped for them. I tried to get them off her feet so I could try on another pair of plain beige suede boots, but oh no! Once she had her pink polka dotted shoes on nothing else would do! Over her dead body was she going to relinquish these boots in exchange for plain old beige boots! One thing is for certain, she’s 100% all girl, and that makes this Mommy very happy! I don’t know what I’d do with a little tomboy! I’m so happy we get the best of both worlds!

No comments: