Monday, June 29, 2009

January 30- Dance Party


Turn on a Baby Einstein CD and these kids go nuts! I swear, we listen to the same assortment of CD’s at home…Baby Einstein, Veggie Tales, you name it, and they don’t get nearly as excited as when they’re dancing with Evie. Put the three of them together and they’re screaming, dancing fools!
Follow the leader and dance in crazy circles!
Time out from dancing for a little game of toss the ball.
When it’s cold outside, I’ve got the month of May…Just a sweet picture of Ellabella.
Where in the world will Ella and Sterling turn up next? Any guesses? The visa above should be a big clue…………...................................................……………………………..have you guessed yet?.....................................................give up?...................................................CHINA! That’s right, we’re off for an adventure in China this February. We’ll be leaving on Valentine’s morning for Beijing with our dear and wonderful friends Sarah, Kevin, and Evie! How excited am I? I cannot even tell you how many happy dances I’ve done! It’s official! We have visas, and we purchased our plane tickets yesterday! How many toddlers do you know with 2 visas in their passports…Eve doesn’t count…she has 4 visas! It’s going to be a whirlwind trip I’m sure with 3 toddlers all under 2 years old in tow, but I’m sure it will be an adventure I’ll never forget! Ella and Sterling on the other hand may have to settle for “remembering” China through photographs. Great Wall, here we come (I’m sure it will never be the same after these 3 little ones wreak havoc on it)!

No comments: