Sunday, June 28, 2009

January 13- Tagged


Tagged? What is tagged? In the world of blogging there tends to be a ton of little games that are played back and forth between tons of bloggers from across the globe. It can be referred to as a game of tag. So tag, I am it.

I was tagged by an on-line friend, http://thecandmpress.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules for this tag:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No Cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Fun, huh?!

I am going to tag...

1: Linda http://360.yahoo.com/profile-1MVMPnA9cqhsWy1OOfRM3.Y-?cq=1
2: Sarah http://www.steelepower.blogspot.com/
3: Lyndsay (Maybe this will encourage her to get blogging again! It's not like she just made an international move with 2 small children or anything!) http://hallsx4.blogspot.com/
4: Elizabeth http://www.fillinghisshoes.blogspot.com/

Wow, I really need to clean off my computer more often. This picture is a little over 3 years old! It was taken on December 3, 2006; I was 22 weeks pregnant. A funny side note...my 4th folder on my computer is titled "Baby Cxxxxxxxx". I created the folder after our first ultrasound and it contains all our ultrasound pictures (there were a lot!) and all my belly shots. Since we couldn't decide on names until the last minute, it never got renamed as "Ella and Sterling pregnancy pictures" or anything like that.

Look at the image on our television screen (folks from Atlanta, double click on the image immediately to enlarge it!). Those from Atlanta will recognize that street sign immediately. It’s the exit on I-85 southbound for Cheshire Bridge Rd./ Lenox Rd./ GA 400! No, that’s not a video, or a DVD playing. That actually flashed across our screen here in Korea tonight. We had the TV on the information channel...you know, the one that shows you how to use your remote, and cool features offered on your cable box. The best I can understand is there's a feature on our television that allows you to check the traffic via live feed traffic cameras placed along the highways. My bet is the company that runs the cameras for the DOT here probably contracts with the GA DOT, and had this stock footage on hand (it must be older footage as it still has the old exit #’s on the signs). In any case, I about flipped when I saw this image flash across the screen. I made Michael leave it on the information channel for 20 or more minutes waiting for it to run through itself again. It was mind numbing to say the least, but sure enough, it popped back up again! I’m so excited to find this little piece of home all the way on the other side of the world!

No comments: