Saturday, June 27, 2009

January 6- THREE babies in the tub!


Look who joined Ella and Sterling in their bath tonight…baby doll! This little baby was diligently scrubbed down, dried off and lotioned up by little mommy Ella. I nearly left baby in the tub when I went to take Ella out…a near fatal mistake. She twisted her little body around screaming for baby who I then had to fish out of the tub for her. I guess she won’t be asking me to baby sit her baby anytime soon, huh?
Mommy vs. Sterling. I’ve always wanted to put a comparison of my baby pictures and Sterling’s pictures on here, but never found the time to do it. Tonight while we were giving them a bath, I took this picture and I just had to share the comparison with you. Unbelievable! I always think Sterling looks just like my Dad. Well, guess who I looked just like when I was little? My Dad. Those Boydston genes run strong.
Look who found Daddy’s guitar. I see trouble…
With the weather being so cold these days, I’ve started blow drying Ella’s hair after her bath at night. Our blow dryer has a cool setting on it, so no worries, she’s not being blasted with heat, and that baby fine hair only takes a minute or two to dry. She’s very good about sitting still while I dry and comb her hair, despite the look she has on her face.

No comments: