Thursday, June 25, 2009

December 2- Play time


We went to a local city park this afternoon with our buddy Eve. All 3 babies had so much fun running and climbing and sliding. I think they were all tusked soundly in bed by 6:30pm! Talk about a bottleneck. This slide was clearly a favorite amongst the little ones, as they all clamored to be the first down! Mommy had to run traffic patrol at the top while Eve’s Mommy was in charge of playing catcher and photographer at the bottom.
Ella makes her kissy face through a plexi glass porthole on the play set.
How could I resist?
The playground has 2 play areas. One for the “big” kids with taller slides and such, and one for the toddler crowd. While Ella decided to venture up the big slide, Sterling and Eve much preferred this slide.
This little girl simply refused to be pried away from the big kids slide. Do you see that tiny little speck of a child up there? That’s Ellabella, with no fear. Up and down she went, scurrying between the legs of the older children in her quest to get to the slide.
Ride em cowboy! Sterling found the springy horse to be a thrilling ride! It’s so much fun watching them play at this age. To have the joy of a child’s heart…
I bought new winter hats for the kids. Sadly, all their hats from last winter are just too small this year. What can I say? My kids have really large heads! They’re like bobble head dolls or something! Anyhow, this year I thought I’d trick the system and order up a size in the hopes that their hat would still fit next year. Well, jokes on me. I don’t think I’ll have to worry about it still fitting next year! Their hats are swallowing them! Clearly, while my kid’s heads might be on the higher end of the scale, they’re not as big as I thought they were!

No comments: