Monday, June 29, 2009

January 29- Mr. Potato head


Poor Mr. Potato head has been reassembled by Ella and Sterling in a very, um, interesting way. Let’s hope Humpty Dumpty never has to call on these two to put him back together again! I’m sorry; I just think my kids are a riot at this point. They do so many quirky things through out the day…they keep us on our toes and in stitches!
I love this shirt. I’m not usually one for being a nazi mom (you know the type), but my sister got me this shirt for Christmas, and I couldn’t agree more. I love it! It reads:

Mom…if you’re looking for a part time job, don’t apply.

Amen. My sentiments exactly.
Even in Korea you can’t escape the Jehovah’s Witnesses and their doorbell ringing…during the middle of naptime! Actually, we get more visits from Jehovah’s Witnesses here than anywhere we’ve ever lived in the states! Apparently Jehovah let some witnesses loose in Korea and they’ve spread like wildfire.

No comments: