Saturday, June 27, 2009

January 1, 2009- Happy New Year!!!


Don't you love the picture? That was actually brightly and happily displayed outside a store in Seoul last weekend when the girls and I were there. Gotta love it!

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year filled with more joy and love than any one heart can contain. I have no resolutions for the New Year. Actually, I hate resolutions. They make me nervous and agitated. I'm a very non confrontational person, and I think that has something to do with it. I can't think of many things I'd want to change in my life. I'd like to be a better manager of my time, but with toddler twins, I've had to resign myself to being perpetually late for the next 18 or so years! Instead of making a resolution, I'd like to make wishes for the coming year. My wishes for my family would be health, safety, growth, and unending love. A spirit of adventure, an appreciation for intellect. Thoughtfulness, an awareness of those less fortunate than us, and a desire to change their situation. Patience and acceptance, and hope for all things good and true. I hope the happiness we have today continues to grow, and that 2009 is a year we'll keep tucked lovingly in our hearts. Happy New Year to all and may all your wishes come true!

No comments: