Tuesday, June 30, 2009

February 9- The rejects


Today we took a picture for Ella and Sterling’s Valentine card. These are some of the cute pictures that didn’t make the cut, but they’re still cute so I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy the preview and be sure to check back on Valentine's day!
This is Michael's favorite picture.
Today Ella and Sterling modeled their adorable little outfits Grammy made for them this past Christmas. Aren’t they just precious? They’re a tad big now, but I think they’ll definitely grow into them by this summer. So cute! Thank you again so much!
These outfits truly are just precious. They even have their names embroidered in bright red across the chest!
Isn’t that big red bow just adorable? It even has an “E” embroidered on a button in the center of the bow.
I know this picture is very similar to the last one, but I couldn’t decide which I liked better, so you get both!

No comments: