Saturday, May 30, 2009

Way too much CNN

So, being in Korea, you guessed it, the TV is in Korean. Luckily (kind of), we do get CNN here. Go figure. So, we watch a whole lot of CNN. I feel like Anderson Cooper, and Larry King have become close friends of mine. We also watch a lot of Baby Einstein- it's a hit with the babies! Sometimes we occasionally run across an American television program with Hangul subtitles, like Law&Order: SVU. Of course, the program will be about 5-7 years old, but hey, it's still nice to hear someone speaking English. So, with watching so much CNN, I feel like I'm more on top of current events than I have ever been in my entire life. Go figure.

It is possible to find the new American movies (pirated versions) on the black market (wink, wink), but if anyone wishes to mail us your old DVD's we'd definitely love to see them! Otherwise, we'll keep hanging out with Anderson and Larry!

No comments: