Saturday, May 30, 2009

Someone stole my fingerprint!

July 6th- We got me registered in the DBID system today. The Army bases here require you to register any dependents here in Korea with them so they can keep track of everyone. So, to register, I had to take my military ID and passport to am office on base were they got all my information, and finger printed me. When the Korean solider finger printed me, he became very confused. The system kept saying my finger prints were already registered. Apparently, the points on the finger print that they use to identify a person, correspond with the exact same points of someone else's finger print. Isn't that the craziest thing ever? Do you know what they odds are of someone having that similar of a finger print are? That's a bet I'd feel pretty safe taking- until now! So, someone walking around here could rob a liquor store, and they may think it was me!

Also, the babies had to be finger printed. Isn't that funny? Their tiny little fingers barely even registered!

No comments: