Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birth Announcement

FINALLY! I have a birth announcement for the twins in the mail. I know it's taken me a very long time, but I've been a little busy since last March. Now the announcements are just awaiting the trip to your home, so check your mailboxes in a couple of days. I'm so happy with the way they turned out, that I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at the proof (I come from a long line of "peekers"). I just loved the company I used. I e-mailed them the pictures I wanted to use, and all the important information, and they designed the card for me. I had wanted to make my own announcements, but by the time I have the time to sit down at a computer and do that, the kids will be in kindergarten. Anyhow, if you're ever in need of some baby announcements, I strongly reccomend you check out Purple Stork. They're awesome. They work with you, and will re-edit your proof as many times as it takes to make you happy. And you're actually in correspondence with real people, not just some computer server somewhere. It's great! They're website is:
http://www.purplestork.com/
Hope you enjoy your announcement when it arrives!

No comments: