Saturday, May 30, 2009

Help save Michael

I thought since so many people were reading this blog, I might be able to enlist your help in keeping Michael safe.

Apparently we’re the proud owners of a little motorized scooter here in Korea.
A lot of people drive these scooters around, because the cost of owning a car here can be so astronomical. BUT, there’s no helmet law here. Well, if you’ve been reading this blog, I’ve mentioned before how horrible the drivers are here. To ride a scooter without a helmet on is a bad idea anywhere, but here it’s an even worse idea. I’m trying to convince Michael of this, but he won’t listen to me. I think he feels like I’m just being a nagging Nelly. So, please help ensure Ella and Sterling have a father who can run around and play with them. Fill his e-mail up with reminders that a helmet is still necessary, even if the law doesn’t require it! I need your help! Thank you in advance.

No comments: