Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our new favorite portrait studio

I've found a new favorite!
Since before the kids were even born, we've been loyal to the Picture People for our family portraits. Michael can never understand why we pay other people to take our pictures, when I'm very capable of doing it myself. I can't explain why myself, except to say that it's hard to be the person doing back flips and goofy faces at the babies to get them to smile AND be the person behind the camera at the same time. I decided to try a new studio yesterday, and boy am I glad I did! I was so incredibly happy with the results. They still use the same minimal background and props as the Picture People, wich is a style I prefer for pictures, but they are priced so, so, so much better. And the very best part is, they give you a CD with all the images they took for FREE! The images aren't very large files, but they're certainly big enough to e-mail, or post on my blog. I just had to share some of these new pictures, and the link to Portrait Innovations website:
http://www.portraitinnovations.com/index.html
Daddy will love displaying this picture in his office!
Okay, Sterling is being a goof ball here, but I had to get this picture because you can see his first tooth in it!



No comments: