Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Legs, you've got the cutest little Baby Legs

I had to share my new favorite baby product with everyone. They’re called Baby Legs, and essentially they’re just tiny little leg warmers, but they’re SO CUTE! Since we’re rolling, and just starting to try to creep, I thought I’d go ahead and order a couple pairs to get the babies used to wearing them, so when they started to crawl they could wear them and protect their little knees. Oh, and the best part of all- they would ship them to our APO address! They arrived today, and I just love them! They’re too stinkin’ adorable! And they even pass the “manly test.” I was afraid Michael would say there was no way his SON was going to be wearing these. So I order a few pairs for Ella, and only one gender neutral pair for Sterling, so if Michael hated them, Ella could still wear Sterling’s pair. But when he opened the box, Michael was actually mad I hadn’t ordered anymore for Sterling. So, I guess that means they pass the “manly test.” I had to share pictures of Ella and Sterling and their Baby Legs. Here’s a link to their web address for anyone else who has little crawlers coming along

No comments: