Sunday, May 31, 2009

September 14- The first crawl

I'm so excited, and so proud of Ellabell! She crawled for the first time today! This was the picture I got of Ella's very first time crawling! Hooray for Ellabell! This morning she was playing on the blanket I keep on the floor for them to play on. This little Fisher Price barnyard toy caught her eye, and I guess she just decided she was going to make her way over to it. She got up on her hands and knees, and moved one leg then the next (then she collapsed). I couldn't belive it, and even more important, I just happened to have my camera out! So then I pointed her in the direction of where Sterling was playing in the exersaucer, and sure enough, she did it again! Now she is moving with a vengance. She's been working really hard all day to get this crawling thing under control. I think in a couple more days, that little blanket they play on will no longer be a boundry for her. Time to baby proof the house....

No comments: