Saturday, May 30, 2009

Watch out for Ella

I think the time may have finally come to separate the twins at night. They’ve always slept together, and I know it’s going to break Sterling’s heart to lose his sister. I’m just afraid if we don’t separate them soon, Sterling may end up with a black eye or worse! We’ve already had to take the bumper out of the crib because Ella loves to go scooting around the crib at night, and I was afraid she was going to suffocate herself. And now that she knows how to roll in both directions, she keeps rolling into her brother, and kicking him around. Since they’re using their hands, they’re also getting fingers in each others eyes or mouths, or pulling on each other’s ears. Needless to say, we’re starting to loose sleep. I’m going to investigate and see if I can find a crib divider to be shipped here. Otherwise, I think we may have to finally separate them.

No comments: