Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy half birthday to you....

Today the babies turned 6 months old. Can you believe it? I can’t, I still think of them as my tiny little newborns.
To mark the special day we had a “half birthday.”
Since we’ll be back in Korea by the time their first birthday rolls around, I thought it would be fun to have a birthday celebration with their friends here in the states. So at noon today Nicholas and Nicole (Mom’s little neighbors), Landon, Lorelai, and Katelyn all came over for a party.
From left to right: Katelyn, Lorelai, Ella, Nicholas, Landon, Sterling, and Nicole. We wore party hats and had pizza and “half birthday” cake. This little girl must take after her Mommy. She certainly has the same sweet tooth! Don't you just LOVE those dimples? Unfortunately for Ella and Sterling they’re still too young for yummy cake, but it was so cute! It was a Baby Einstein cake. Ella and Sterling really didn't know what to make of all the comotion and singing.
I THOUGHT I had bought normal candles, but it turned out they were the "trick" candles. They kept re-lighting! As hard as Lorelai and Landon blew, they couldn't get the candles to blow out. I eventually had to dip them in a cup of water. I know I’m going a little overboard with pictures, but it was just so cute, and so much fun that I want to share it with everyone.

No comments: