Friday, July 10, 2009

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled programming


Attention all yea, Greetings and Salutations this is Michael, yes I am the husband of the SUPER BLOGGER. I have refrained from posting on this blog for two years now but I feel this year I will deviate from the norm and add a little to this intellectual property of my wife. I have chosen Mother’s Day 2009 to let all those blog stalkers know how much I have been blessed with this wonderful person who is my wife and known by two little angel’s as Mommy. So I make the following statement on this day we all stop to celebrate the unsung hero of our household. My words are few but I am sure those who read this will be able to understand the scope of my statement. So without further delay I leave the following:

How does one come up with the word that expresses the appreciation for someone who has given you everything you ever wanted? I think you might agree that the written language could not do justice to the way I feel about my wife every day. How many people can truly say, God has sent you an angel and two beautiful children? I am without a doubt the luckiest man I will ever know.


Happy Mother’s Day

I love you always and forever

Michael

No comments: