Friday, July 10, 2009

May 9- Sterling’s hat


Love it! So does he!
Do you think I should refill the water table now?
This afternoon Ella and Sterling had a very special friend over to play. Heather and Luther’s mother watches her niece, Sue Bean, during the week. In the past Ella and Sterling were just too little to be a playmate to her. When we first moved here the babies weren’t even walking, so a 2.5-year-old playmate wasn’t very compatible. Now they’re on a more even playing field, so today Heather and Luter brought their cousin over to swim and play. Little Sue Bean will be 4 in July. The kids were not sure what to think of each other at first, but 3.5 hours later they were all running around screaming and laughing. I’m hoping we can invite Sue Bean over to play again very soon.
I think we may have too many options for play around here. No one knew which toy to play with first!
How precious is this little girl? I think she’s just beautiful! This past week Luter was telling me that he and his younger sister have been teaching their little cousin certain key phrase in English. He told me he wanted to pick an English name for her, and did I have any suggestions. I told him I thought the name Bean was just adorable, and I’d stick to that. The next day he told me that he would not call her Bean, but instead he’d like to call her “Sausage”. No way can a little girl as cute as that be called “Sausage”!

No comments: