Wednesday, July 8, 2009

February 20- Snow day


We had one more snowfall last night. I love waking up to see a fresh white world. Everyone tells us this year has been pretty dry, hence the lack of snow this winter. I’m so sad about that. We had much better snow last year! What’s the point of it being so cold out if we don’t get any snow? Boo! The kids are still amazed with the white stuff and love playing outside on snowy days.
I’m sure one day in the not so distant future my kids will think it’s utterly disgusting to kiss one and other. Until then I’ll take all the pictures of their brotherly/sisterly love I can get!
Don’t you love Sterling Fuggs (Fake Uggs)? I love Korean shopping!
I still can't believe that these two are really and truly my kids! It still takes my breath away.

No comments: