Wednesday, July 8, 2009

April 1- Baskets by Grammy


Look at these incredible baskets Grammy made for the twins. Aren’t they incredible? She knew I’d been eyeballing the Pottery Barn Kids baskets and came up with something even more beautiful! We can’t wait to use these baskets this year and in all the years to come! They’re perfect and we love them!

Today we practiced our egg hunting skills in preparation for Easter. I’m afraid all of our hopes for collecting candy this year lay on Ella’s shoulders. Sterling collected about 4 eggs, and then he started trying to run towards Evie’s house. Poor thing, I think he still holds out hope that she’s still there and just hasn’t been out to play in a while. Anyhow, Ella collected all 2 dozen eggs I hid along with a few stray golf balls and a rock…in about 90 seconds. I imagine once she realizes the eggs at the egg hunt in Seoul are filled with candy, she may improve that egg to time ratio!
This is a fine example of where Sterling went wrong with the egg hunt. He had to stop and examine every egg he found.
Okay, I swear to everyone who knows these two, Ella really wasn’t trying to steal the egg out of Sterling’s basket, she was actually depositing an egg in his basket. I know the picture might be deceiving, but she really was trying to help him get with the program.
Look at the sheer determination on her face! Watch out because come Easter Ella is sure to be the egg hunting champ.
Follow me Sterling! I'll show you how this game works!
Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...how precious is this little boy? He’s just the picture of Easter!
Sorry, I know this picture is very similar to the other, but I just couldn’t decide which I thought was cuter! So, enjoy!
Peter Cotton Tail's twin sister.

No comments: