Monday, January 24, 2011

November 2010

November brought national epilepsy awareness month. I spent the month handing out information on seizure awareness, treatment and prevention. I also made sure to cover as many people as I could in purple ribbons. My awesome friends from MOPS all wore their purple ribbons! Love these ladies.
And of course Ella and Sterling wore their purple ribbons. Ella made sure to tell everyone she was wearing a ribbon "because she loves Sterling."

My prima ballerina.

Looking sharp for church.
Thanksgiving we spent in Florence with friends old and new.
So grateful to be together and in good health.
The bird.

We had a houseful of kiddos to be thankful for.



Being a Thanksgiving baby, no matter what day Thanksgiving falls on, we've always celebrated my birthday on turkey day. This year I had a co-celebrant. Our friend Becky is also a turkey baby. So, in an attempt to get the most icing on the cookie cake this year I asked the cookie co. to put our full names on the cake. So happy birthday to Mary Rebecca and me!
Needing a little hope to blow out the candles.

No comments: