Tuesday, September 1, 2009

May 30- Lazy day of summer


I’m sure one day I’ll have to remove this picture from my blog. You know, somewhere around the teen years! But for the time being, who doesn’t love a nakey baby in a bonnet?
Who knew how much fun a couple of sponges added to a water table could be? What a fun science experiment! Soaking water up and squeezing it out!
The perfect end to a summer day? Ribs on the grill! Actually, I just had to include this picture to make our neighbor’s back in Florence jealous. Michael doesn’t do the bulk of the cooking around our house, but one thing he does do really well is barbecued ribs. I’m talking falling off the bone good. Mmmm, mmmm.
And when you’re two, there is nothing more exciting than getting your hands on an entire watermelon wedge! These two goof balls pulled the watermelon off the table while no one was paying attention, and went to town getting coved in the sticky sweet fruit.

Sticky fingers!

No comments: